Bhavani Devi (Athlete) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Bhavani Devi (known as Chadalavada Anandha Sundhararaman Bhavani Devi) is a professional athlete from India in Sabre (fencing). She is the first female Indian fencer to qualify for the Olympic Games, having qualified for the 2021 Tokoyo Games. She is backed by the GOSports Foundation as part of the Rahul Dravid Athlete Mentoring Program.
Birth & Family
Bhavani Devi was born on 27 August 1993 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Her father’s name is C Anandha Sundhararaman and her mother’s name is CA Ramani. Bhavani completed her schooling at Muruga Dhanushkodi Girls Higher Secondary School, Chennai, and graduated from Government Brenned College, Kerela and St. Joseph’s College in Chennai. She holds a Masters degree in Business Administration.
|Real Name||Chadalavada Anandha Sundhararaman Bhavani Devi|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1993|
|Age (as in 2021)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Home Town||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Family||Mother : CA Ramani
Father : C Anandha Sundhararaman
Sister : Name Not Known
Brother : Not Available
|Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Bhavani Devi began fencing as a student at a school in the year 2004. She began to play in her national fencing tournaments in Madhya Pradesh in the same year. She later began training as a professional saber at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Chennai.
After her studies, Bhavani joined the Indian Sports Authority at Kerala. Bhavani played her first international cadet at the 2007 World Junior Fencing Championship in Turkey. She played in Mongolia’s Asian Under-23 Championship in Ulaanbaatar. That same year, she competed in the Flemish Open Championship in Belgium, winning bronze medals. In 2020, she was chosen for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games by AOR (Adjusted Official Ranking), and the tournaments have been canceled because the outbreak of COVID-19.
Education Details and More
|School||Muruga Dhanushkodi Girls Higher Secondary School, Chennai|
|College||Government Brenned College, Kerala
St. Joseph’s College, Chennai
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Busines Administration|
|National Awards||Not Available|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Travel and Listening Music|
Marital Status and More
|Net Worth||$ 1.5Million|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Bhavani Devi
- Bhavani Devi was born and brought up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- She received 3 gold medals in the year 2014 for Tuscany Cup, Italy, in 2017 for Tournoi Satellite WC Fencing Competition, Iceland, and in 2018 for Commonwealth Fencing Championship, Australia.
- On April 2021, Amul sketched Bhavani along with the Amul girl for created history as she became the first-ever Indian fencer to qualify for the Olympics.
#Amul Topical: Bhavani Devi from Chennai set to be first Indian fencer at the Olympics! pic.twitter.com/SAh4K4hoJT
— Amul.coop (@Amul_Coop) April 5, 2021
- On June 27, 2021, Prime Minister Modi mentioned Bhavani Devi in the special radio programme “Mann Ki Baat” and said,
Her name is Bhavani and she is adroit at fencing. Bhavani, who hails from Chennai, is the first Indian fencer to qualify in the Olympics. I was reading somewhere that in order for Bhavani ji’s training to continue, her mother had even mortgaged her jewellery.
PM Narendra Modi
- She later thanks to Prime Minister and said,
Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji, thank you very much for talking about the Olympics and athletes who have given their best efforts to achieve their dreams. It’s always an inspiration when you talk about us and support us, not only for me but for all Indian contingent.
C.A. Bhavani Devi
- Bhavani won 4 silver medals in the year 2012 for Junior Commonwealth Championship Jersey, in 2014 for Under 23 Asian Championship, Philippines, in 2018 for Tournoi Satellite WC Fencing Competition, Iceland, and in 2019 for Tournoi Satellite WC Fencing competition, Belgium.
- She won many bronze medals in the year 2009 for Junior Commonwealth Championship, Malaysia, in 2010 for Cadet Asian Fencing Championship, Philippines and International Open, Thailand, in 2015 for Under 23 Asian Championship, Mongolia.
- Bhavani received a bronze medal in 2018 and 2019 for Tournoi Satellite WC Fencing Competition, Iceland.
If you have more details about Bhavani Devi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
The post Bhavani Devi, Wiki, Height, Net Worth, Age ,Bio & Family appeared first on news4buffalo.com.