Age: 28 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Entrepreneur|
|Famous for||Being a contestant in the reality TV show Bigg Boss Kannada 9|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 190 cm
in meters– 1.90 m
in feet & inches– 6’ 3”
|Date of Birth||29 November 1994 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||28 Years|
|School||St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore|
|College/University||People’s Education Society (PES) University, Bangalore|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BCA from PES University, Bangalore
• MCA from PES University, Bangalore Facebook- Darsh Chandrappa
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Darsh Chandrappa
- Darsh Chandrappa is an Indian actor, model, and entrepreneur, who mainly works in the Kannada television industry.
- Darsh grew up in a middle-class family in Bangalore.
Darsh Chandrappa in childhood
- While in college, Darsh began his career as a model. He has walked the ramp at many popular fashion shows.
Darsh Chandrappa at a fashion event
- He has done fashion photoshoots for many national and international clothing brands like Lee India and U.S. Polo Assn.
Darsh Chandrappa endorsing a clothing brand
- Darsh participated in the beauty pageant Mr. and Miss Karnataka in 2016.
Darsh Chandrappa as a contestant at Mr and Miss Karnataka 2016
- Darsh has also appeared as a jury member in many beauty pageants.
Darsh Chandrappa as a judge at a fashion show
- In 2015, he appeared in three different characters in Tarang TV’s Kannada TV serial ‘Durga.’
- He has also been featured in the Kannada TV serial ‘Seetha Vallabha’ (2018), which airs on Colors Kannada.
Darsh Chandrappa in Seetha Valabha
- Darsh has also appeared in many Kannada short films.
- Chandrappa was featured in the music video of the Kanada song Abhignana in 2022.
Darsh Chandrappa on the cover image of the Kannada song Abhignana
- He has also participated in the Kannada reality TV show Bigg Boss 9 (2022).
Darsh Chandrappa doing a task inside the house of Bigg Boss Kannada 9
- Darsh has founded the Bangalore-based broadcast and media production company Darsh Productions. As of 2022, he is the chief executive officer of the company.
- He has also founded a clothing brand named Sory.
Darsh Chandrappa’s clothing brand Sory
- In his spare time, he loves to travel and hang out with his friends.
- He is well-versed in three languages- Hindi, English, and Kannada.
- Darsh is fond of dogs and has a pet dog.
Darsh Chandrappa with his pet dog
- Darsh is often spotted consuming alcohol with his friends.
Darsh Chandrappa working in his office
- A bike lover, Darsh loves riding bikes.
Darsh Chandrappa riding a bike
- In an interview, he disclosed that he decided to participate in Bigg Boss Kannada 9 as he likes to face challenges in life. He said,
My parents didn’t like me to do modeling. But I modeled. My friends told me if I look good, try acting. Then I thought I should do something else in life. Then I started acting. I got serial offers one after another. It came. There is no shooting every day. Then I started the saree industry because I had to do something for my livelihood. Life is good. I have to face challenges in life. That’s why I chose Bigg Boss.”
- In the first episode of Bigg Boss Kannada 9, Darsh accused Prashanth Sambargi of character-assassinating Divya Uruduga in front of the media. It all started when Prashanth accused Aryvardhan of not revealing his original name. Darsh mediated in between and said that one cannot rely on Prashanth Sambargi as he spoke ill about Divya Uruduga in many interviews with the media after Bigg Boss Kannada season 8.
|↑1||Facebook- Darsh Chandrappa|