Age: 34 Years Hometown: New Delhi Husband: Amber Rana
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, and Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|The Times of India Height||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight||in kilograms– 54 kg
in pounds– 119 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Love Aaj Kal (2009); as Deepika Padukone’s sister
Web Series: CAT on Netflix (2022); as a cop named Babita
|Honours||Life membership of the International Women’s Film Forum of the International Chamber of Media and Entertainment Industry by Sandeep Marwah (12 May 2022)|
|Date of Birth||10 November 1988 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Binnaguri cantonment, Jalpaiguri district, West Bengal|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Delhi Public School (DPS) in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi (2007)|
|College/University||• Jesus and Mary College, Delhi (2007 – 2009)
• Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi (2009 – 2010)
• Asian Academy of Film & Television (AAFT), Noida
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor’s degree in English literature
• Post-graduate diploma in Advertisement, Public Relations, and Applied Communication
• A course in acting Hasleen Kaur – LinkedIn
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Hasleen Kaur – Facebook|
|Tattoo||Two triangles tattoos on her left wrist|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Amber Rana (lawyer, host at IVM podcasts)|
|Marriage Date||23 December 2018|
|Husband/Spouse||Amber Rana (lawyer, host at IVM podcasts)|
|Parents||Father– Sarabjit Singh (retired Indian Army Colonel)
Mother– Ikwinder Singh (principal at Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj)
|Siblings||Brother– Harsimran Singh (elder)|
|Actress||Deepika Padukone, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit|
|Film||Hollywood– A walk to remember, Marley and Me, Saving Private Ryan, Seven Pound|
|Style icon||Gigi Hadid|
|Colours||Pastel yellow, orange, green, blue, and ivory|
|Car Collection||Nissan Terrano (2016 model)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hasleen Kaur
- Hasleen Kaur is an Indian actress, businesswoman and model who has advertised for several renowned brands. She was seen playing the role of a cop in CAT, a 2022 web series.
- Hasleen Kaur began her journey as a model while pursuing her higher education.
- In 2009, Hasleen made her acting debut with the Bollywood film Love Aaj Kal. She played the role of Deepika Padukone’s sister. Talking about her cameo role in the film, during an interview, she said,
I did a small cameo in ‘Love Aaj Kal’ in 2009. That was the first time I was working, and I never thought of getting into acting. Just being on set and understanding the chaos and the madness of creating a movie.”
- Reportedly, in the same year, Hasleen was offered a lead role in the Hindi film Dev D. She rejected the offer as the lead role was of a character named Chanda, who was a prostitute as she did not want to begin her career with a bold role.
- She contested the 2011 beauty pageant Pantaloons Femina Miss India and was the first runner-up in the contest. She represented India at Femina Miss Earth and won the title on 3 December 2011. She was crowned by 2010 Miss Earth India winner Nicole Faria. During an interview, while talking about her victory, she said,
I think Miss India really does open up doors of different opportunities. It really helped me in making connections – meetings with producers, directors, choreographers, and actors, and I was already modeling. I was just one of the faces in the modeling industry before Miss India happened. But after Miss India, I was getting invited to showstopper weeks, and fashion weeks. People knew me by my name. One of the best things that Miss India offers if you want to fall into the glamour industry, is it just completely gives it to you on a platter.”
Hasleen Kaur’s photo taken after she was crowned as Miss India Earth 2011
- After winning the title of Miss India Earth, she moved to Mumbai, where she was signed up by a talent management company called Kwan.
- Hasleen was featured on Femina, a fashion magazine’s cover page, in 2011.
- During an interview, while talking about the type of dresses and makeup she likes, Hasleen said that she liked wearing beige, white, flowy, and well-fitted outfits with red lipstick.
- Hasleen bagged her first lead role in the 2014 Bollywood film Karle Pyaar Karle. She played the role of a character named Preet.
- Hasleen was invited to walk on the ramp during the Lakme Fashion Week in 2016.
- Hasleen was featured on the cover of the 2018 issue of the fashion magazines titled L’Officiel and The Bazaar Beauty.
Hasleen Kaur’s photo on the cover page of L’Officiel
Hasleen Kaur’s image on the cover of The Bazaar Beauty
- On 8 June 2018, Hasleen established a marketing company named Creative Cultr. The company has made successful marketing campaigns for products made by Chiasian Cook House, Ambriona, Daarzel, and many more.
Creative Cultr’s logo
- Hasleen was seen in the commercial for J. W. Marriott Hotel in 2020.
Hasleen Kaur in the J. W. Marriott’s commercial
- Hasleen advertised for the XXII Commonwealth Games edition watches made by Longines in April 2022.
- Hasleen modelled at India Couture Week (ICW) in July 2022.
- In the 2022 Bollywood film Mili, Hasleen landed the role of a character named Hasleen. She reportedly charged Rs 55 lacs to act in the film.
- Hasleen landed a role of a police inspector named Babita in the 2022 Hindi web series CAT. In the film, she worked in a lead role alongside Randeep Hooda.
Hasleen Kaur in CAT
- Hasleen Kaur likes to travel and explore new places by herself.
- Hasleen had a pet dog named Tuskar Jr, a Beagle.
A photo of Hasleen Kaur with Tuskar Jr
- Hasleen was invited to a talk show on women’s safety as a panellist on Mirror Now.
- She appeared on a podcast of Know Your Kanoon (KYK) in 2019. The event was hosted by her husband, Amber Rana.
Hasleen Kaur talking about women’s security with her husband during the KYK podcast
- According to Hasleen, since she is suffering from Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (OCD) she is very peculiar about the cleanliness of her surroundings.
- Hasleen drinks alcohol occasionally.
A screenshot of Hasleen Kaur’s Instagram highlight
|↑1||The Times of India|
|↑2||Hasleen Kaur – LinkedIn|
|↑3||Hasleen Kaur – Facebook|