Age: 27 Years
Height: 5′ 6″
Father: Bikram Seth
|Real name||Himani Seth|
|Nickname(s)||Gudiya, Humari Himanee, Humari Pyaari Himanee, Delhi’s Doll|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in feet & inches– 5’ 6”|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Copper Brown|
|Debut||Short Film: Act Normal|
|Awards||• Dadasaheb Phalke Best Actress Award
• Global Fame Best Actress Award
• Golden Girl Award
• Midday Award- Best Actress OTT
|Date of Birth||26 July 1995|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 Years|
|College/University||Sri Venkateshwara College, Delhi University|
|Caste||Half Hindu Pathaan, Half Hindu Punjabi|
|Hobbies||Author, Hosting, Dancing, Keyboard|
|Controversy||She called out the casting couch culture via her Instagram stories.|
|Social Media Profile||Instagram: https://instagram.com/himaneebhatia?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rumoured businessman from Delhi|
Father– Bikram Seth
Mother– Shivani Bhatia Seth
|Siblings||Brother– Aditya Seth|
|Food||Rajma Chawal, Dahi|
|Dessert||Hazelnut Cheesecake, Dodha Barfi, Motichoor Ladoo|
|Net Worth||Rs 1 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Himanee Bhatia
- Himanee Bhatia, who was born Himani Seth on 26 July 1995, is known professionally as Himanee Bhatia is an Indian actress, author, host and film producer who works predominantly in Hindi films. She has received several awards, such as the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award, Global Fame Award, Aarvee iconic achiever’s award, Lord of Trendz award by Midday India, Business Icon award, and Golden girl award for her brilliant performance in the OTT film ‘Blink.’
- Bhatia is known for her versatility in roles and unique style of acting. She is considered one of the most unconventionally beautiful women by her contemporaries. She is a former risk consultant from KPMG and a lawyer. Bhatia is an animal lover and has adopted many cows, dogs, cats, sheep, and goats.
Himanee Bhatia with a cow
- When asked about her family, Bhatia reveals that her father is an IT consultant, and her mother is in the travel business. She is one of two siblings and her older brother Aditya Seth, who is a lawyer was the source of inspiration for her book, ‘Ten Fireflies’.
- Her grandfather was an army officer. She is of Pathan descent from her father’s side from Dera Ismail Khan and Punjabi descent from her mother’s side from Lahore. Himanee was raised as a Pathaani-Punjabi Hindu and has openly said she is a very religious and practising Hindu. She is also a Vegetarian.
- According to Bhatia, she wanted to be an actress for as long as she can remember. She would run up on stage at school plays even if it wasn’t her scene just to be in front of the audience and would love to act and dance in front of people. She fondly remembers during her school interview, when she was asked to recite a poem, she started singing the song ‘Maine paayal hai chankai’, and dancing to it.
- Her fan base is massive and her fans call her ‘Humari Himanee’ and ‘Humari Pyaari Himanee’ fondly. Her nickname at home is ‘Gudiya.’
- Himanee completed her schooling at Sanskriti School, New Delhi, and did her graduation with a Bachelor of Commerce from Sri Venkateshwara College, University of Delhi. During her college days, Himanee won many pageants such as Veet- Be the Diva, Campus Miss fresher, etc.
- After graduation, Himanee worked as a business and legal consultant at an audit firm, KPMG before venturing into acting. Himanee has been a firm believer in awareness of mental health. She started her career with the short film, ‘Act Normal,’ which talks about anxiety and depression, and through her film, she attempted to spread awareness about mental health. The film was acted, performed, written and produced by her as well.
- After quitting KPMG on the day of her promotion, Himanee started auditioning at theatre studios in Delhi, and bagged her first theatre play at Akshara Theatre group, Delhi called ‘Paradox in a box’ and was cast in the lead role of Alisha ‘Alice’ Thakur.
- She then moved to Mumbai to pursue her dream of acting. She landed the role of ‘Jannat’ in the theatre play ‘Deadman walking’ with the theatre group ‘Leo Girl Productions’. Initially, she bagged many advertisement projects for brands such as Coca-cola, Spotify, Instagram, IGP, Canon, Doctor dreams mattress, and Wakefit mattress, and eventually ventured into films, web series, short films and music videos.
- She was noticed instantly for her unique beauty and acting style She is often called one of the most versatile and real actresses, as all her characters have been different, and is considered one of the most beautiful actresses and promising new faces in the film industry.
- She was cast as the central character, Anamika in the popular web series, Neighbour’s Kitchen for Hindustan Times and was once again appreciated for her work. She then bagged ‘Dosti ka naya maidan’ in the character of Nikita for the PUBG application, and was cast as ‘Saumya’ in the YouTube sitcom series, ‘Jiggy who’. She then bagged her first Netflix show, Decoupled in the supporting character of ‘Sheetal’.
- She also worked on Zoya Akhtar’s Eternally confused and eager for love for Netflix in a negative role. Himanee went on to do various short films such as Act Normal on Jio Cinema and youtube, Blink on Jio Cinema and MX Player, Khat on MX Player, Roommates on MX Player, and My Brown-eyed boy on MX Player. She also gained popularity as ‘Rama’ in the Filter copy film ‘Others bff vs my bff’ and became a popular face as the adorable Rama in the hearts of youth.
- Her breakthrough came after the success of her film Blink, which got her many awards.
- Bhatia has been on the magazine cover of Perfect Woman Magazine, Byoutiful magazine and Spotless Magazine.
- She is also a popular face in the world of hosting and has hosted many celebrities for brands such as Deyor camps.
- Himanee is also an author of three books, namely, Ten Fireflies, Radiance and Saanjh Savere.
- Apart from acting, Bhatia supports many charity causes. She walked the ramp at Charity noble week in Goa in support of Acid attack survivors.
- Bhatia also raised a campaign with Sai Foundation to help build libraries and help the education system in rural areas of India.