Marital Status: Unmarried Age: 31 Years Hometown: Surat, Gujarat
• Music Composer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Debut||OTT: AADAT – A Big No To Addiction (2022)|
|Award||2017: Received the Excellence Award in the Bollywood category at an event in Surat Jaey Gajera – Twitter|
|Date of Birth||8 January 1992 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||31 Years|
|School||Carmel Convent School in Junagadh, Gujarat|
|College/University||SAE Institute in Liverpool, England|
|Educational Qualification||Pursued a bachelor’s degree in audio engineering at SAE Institute Jaey Gajera – LinkedIn|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Babulal Gajera (director and producer)
Mother– Gita Gajera (worked at Gajera Vidyabhavan in Surat, Gujarat)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jaey Gajera
- Jaey Gajera is an Indian actor, model, music composer, and blogger. He is known for appearing in many music videos including ‘Zindagi’ (2018) and ‘Pal Do Pal’ (2021).
- Jaey belongs to a Hindu family in Gujarat, India.
- In 2010, Jaey moved to England from his hometown, Gujarat, to pursue a bachelor’s degree in audio engineering at SAE Institute in Liverpool, England.
- According to sources, in the same year, Jaey started blogging news and gossip about famous personalities from different fields including Bollywood, Fashion, Sports, and Lifestyle. He is considered to be one of the most famous bloggers in India.
- Jaey has worked as a model as well. He walked the ramp for the designer Aslam Khan as KF Ultra Show Stopper at Chandigarh Fashion Week in 2014.
Jaey Gajera, along with a model, as KF Ultra Show Stopper at Chandigarh Fashion Week in 2014
- In 2015, he modelled for the Salman Khan Foundation Being Human’s ‘Being Human Summer Collection 2015.’
Pictures from Jaey Gajera’s shoot for Being Human Summer Collection 2015
- Jaey, in 2015, modelled for the fashion brand ‘Max’ as well.
Jaey Gajera on the sets of the shoot for the brand ‘Max’ (2015)
- Gajera consumes alcohol occasionally.
Jaey Gajera enjoying food and beer along with his father, Babulal Gajera, in Rome, Italy
He has modelled for various liquor brands including Tuborg, 100 Pipers, and Imperial Blue, which he often promotes on social media.
Jaey Gajera’s Instagram post about promoting the liquor brand ‘100 Pipers’
- In 2016, Jaey, through an Instagram post, revealed that Emraan Hashmi is his favourite actor, whom he admires since childhood.
Jaey Gajera’s Instagram post about actor Emraan Hashmi
- He is inspired by Mahesh Bhatt, an Indian filmmaker.
Jaey Gajera’s Instagram post about Mahesh Bhatt
- In 2018, Jaey walked the ramp as the showstopper for the designer Tina Ranka at the Surat Fashion Show.
Jaey Gajera walking the ramp as the showstopper at the Surat Fashion Show (2018)
- Apart from modelling, Jaey has worked as an actor in many music videos including ‘Zindagi’ (2018), ‘Pal Do Pal’ (2021), and ‘Rehbar’ (2022).
- Jaey is often termed as ‘Emraan Hashmi Part Duo’ for doing multiple bold scenes in music videos.
- In 2018, he worked as a music composer for the music album ‘Zindagi.’
- Jaey Gajera is fitness conscious. He shares his workout pictures and videos on social media.
Jaey Gajera while working out at the gym
- Jaey loves to travel, and he often shares his travelling pictures and experiences on his social media handle.
- Jaey Gajera, along with the Aviation and Tourism Minister of Gujarat Jayesh Radadiya, launched an interior motif store in Ahmedabad, Gujarat in 2018.
Aviation & Tourism Minister of Gujarat @ijayeshradadiya and Jaey Gajera together at the Store Launch in Ahmedabad. https://t.co/4BVzna74YL …https://t.co/r3K1MbPIZn #JayeshRadadiya #JaeyGajera #GujaratTourism #BJP #Ahmedabad #Gandhinagar #GujaratAviation #NarendraModi #Gujarat pic.twitter.com/j38qSf2bNE
— Jaey Gajera (@JaeyGajeraIndia) July 22, 2018
|↑1||Jaey Gajera – Twitter|
|↑2||Jaey Gajera – LinkedIn|