Height: 5′ 5″
|Famous role||New Nattu Kaka on the Sab TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||1 June|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kiran Bhatt
- Kiran Bhatt is an Indian actor, director, and producer who was roped in to play Nattu Kaka’s role in the popular Indian sitcom Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in 2022. Earlier, Nattu Kaka’s role was played by Ghanshyam Nayak, who died on 3 October 2021 after battling cancer.
- Kiran Bhatt started his career as a theatre artist.
- In 1995, he appeared in the Bollywood film Rangeela, and in 1998, he appeared in the Bollywood film Satya.
- In 2000, he played the role of Ketki Dave in the popular Indian daily soap Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi on StarPlus.
- Nattu Kaka fame Ghanshyam Nayak was the senior of Kiran Bhatt who worked with Kiran Bhatt in many drama shows.
- After getting the offer to play Nattu Kaka’s role in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in 2022, Kiran Bhatt said,
It’s almost like the old Nattu Kaka is bringing in the new Nattu Kaka and I am glad to be doing the role of my dear friend Ghanshyam. It is a very emotional role for me and I hope to do justice to the role Ghanshyam excelled in, ever since the beginning.”
- On getting Nattu Kaka back in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Asit Kumarr Modi, the producer of the show, said,
Recently as we inaugurated the new showroom of Gada Electronics, it still did not feel complete and something was missing. We had to bring Nattu Kaka back. The love that we have been showered with ever since we began in 2008 is immense and we hope that the audience embraces Nattu Kaka as he is all set to return to Jethalal’s newly inaugurated store.”
- Kiran Bhatt has produced and directed many Gujarati theatrical productions.
- In 2022, he directed the Gujarati play Sagpan Tane Saal Mubarak.