Husband: Nambi Narayanan
|Other name||Meena Narayanan|
|Known for||Being the wife of Indian aerospace engineer Nambi Narayanan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Salt and Pepper|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Nambi Narayanan (engineer)|
Son– Sankara Kumar Narayanan (businessman)
Daughter– Geetha Arunan (Montessori teacher in Bangalore)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meena Nambi
- Meena Nambi is an Indian native, who is known to be the wife of Indian aerospace engineer Nambi Narayanan.
- Meena supported Nambi in the toughest phase of his life when in 1994, he was framed in a false spy case and was accused of supplying confidential documents to Pakistan; leading to his arrest for 50 days.
- In an interview, Nambi said that when he was arrested, people in the society started to think of him as a spy who betrayed his country, due to which Meena had to suffer a lot. He further said,
People would come to our house and burn my effigy, call me names, shout slogans… My family suffered a lot. My children were agitated and would fight back. But my wife slipped into depression and stopped talking.”
- According to Nambi, while he was in jail, Meena was forced to get out of an autorickshaw while it was raining after the driver got to know her identity.
- In 2022, a film titled ‘Rocketry: The Nambi Effect’ was released in which actress Simran played the role of Meena Nambi.
Simran as Meena Nambi in the film ‘Rocketry The Nambi Effect’
- In the trailer of the film, it was shown that when her husband, Nambi was in jail, Meena was humiliated at a wedding, her daughter sat on the road while someone threw dung on her face, and her son got beaten up.