Marital Status: Unmarried Hometown: Mohali, Punjab Age: 22 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Debut||As an Actor
Film: Ikko Mikke (2020) as Kiran
As a Singer
Note: Noor Chahal is also the lyricist and composer of the song Jhalleya Dila.
|Date of Birth||21 August 2000 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||22 Years|
|School||Yadavindra Public School, Mohali, Punjab|
|College/University||Chandigarh University in Ajitgarh, Punjab|
|Caste||Jatt B Social- YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Harsharanjit Singh Chahal
Mother– Neetu Chahal
|Siblings||Brother– Ishaan Chahal (image in Parents section)
|Song||Beet Jaania’N by Satinder Sartaaj|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Noor Chahal
- Noor Chahal is an Indian singer, actor, and YouTuber, who predominantly works in the Punjabi entertainment industry.
- She was born into a Sikh family hailing from Amritsar, Punjab.
- Passionate about music since childhood, Noor Chahal grew up singing in her school choir. It was her Hindustani classical music teacher Sangeeta who recognized Noor’s talent and encouraged her to pursue a career in music.
- Apart from music, she was also fond of playing football in school.
- She ventured into the entertainment industry during her first year in college when a senior recommended her name to the filmmakers of Ikko Mikke (2020) for the role of Satinder Sartaaj’s character’s younger sister.
- Following her acting debut, she established her self-titled YouTube channel amid the Covid-19 lockdown on which she uploads acoustic guitar covers of various popular Hindi and Punjabi songs. Her renditions of the songs Zara Zara from the film Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein, Yaarian from Amrinder Gill’s album Judaa, and Kina Chir from PropheC’s album The Lifestyle went viral on the internet.
- Like Noor, her brother, Ishaan, is also a learned musician and used to play the guitar in Noor’s YouTube videos at the beginning.
- In 2022, she signed up with the record label T-Series.
- She gained popularity with the 2022 Punjabi film Bajre Da Sitta in which she played the role of Basant. The film centres around two young women, Roop and Basant, who are blessed with beautiful voices but are restrained to sing due to the conservative society.
Noor Chahal (center) as Basant in Bajre Da Sitta (2022)
She also made her debut as a playback singer with the film by lending her voice to various songs like Surmedani, Gali Lahore Di, Sone Da Chubara, Veeni De Vich Wang, and its title track.
- In the same year, she performed at YouTube Fanfest 10 held in Singapore.
Noor Chahal performing at YouTube Fanfest 2022
- In December 2022, she released the single Rooh.
- She actively took part in the 2020–2021 Indian farmers’ protest.
Noor Chahal participating in the 2020–2021 Indian farmers’ protest
- In an interview, she credited her mother for her outfits and said,
Everything is adorable about her but something that counts as one of her most adorable habits is designing, buying, and thinking about my clothes and outfits all the time. She has been my personal stylist since I was a little kid and my outfits were pretty famous, all thanks to her.”
|↑1||B Social- YouTube|