Age: 33 Years
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur and Jewellery Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Eye Colour||Hazel Blue|
|Debut||TV: Indian Matchmaking (2020)|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1989|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 Years|
|College/University||• HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Cass Business School (Bayes Business School), London, England
|Educational Qualification||• BCom from HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• MCom from Cass Business School (Bayes Business School), London, England LinkedIn- Pradhyum Maloo
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||December 2021|
|Marriage Place||Udaipur, Rajasthan|
Father– Chand Ratan Maloo (director of Maloo Lifestyle Private Limited)
Mother– Sushma Maloo (co-founder of jewelry brand Nornament)
|Siblings||Sister– Khushboo Maloo Jaju (designer at Normament; image in parents’ section)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pradhyuman Maloo
- Pradhyuman Maloo is an Indian entrepreneur, jeweller, and jewellery designer. In 2020, he participated in the Indian reality Netflix series ‘Indian Matchmaking.’
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai.
Pradhyuman Maloo’s childhood picture with his sister
- In April 2008, he joined his mother’s jewellery designing brand Nornament as a managing director.
Pradhyuman Maloo at his jewellery store
- In 2021, Pradhyuman started a restaurant named Ekaa in Mumbai.
- He came into the limelight with the 2020 Netflix series ‘Indian Matchmaking.’ In the show, the famous Indian marriage consultant Sima Taparia helps the participants in finding their ideal match. During the show, his father shared that he had rejected 150 girls for marriage in just 18 months. As soon as the episode was released on Netflix, netzines started sharing his memes for rejecting 150 girls. He also received negative comments for the same, whereas some people started calling him gay. He then took to his Instagram to talk about it. He wrote,
It’s been misunderstood . Match makers send you several biodata (not proposals) to go through to find the suitable individual and figure who seems the right preference. It’s only the first stage ,followed by verification, preferences, intentions, telephonic conversations and finally a meeting. I have met only a couple of them out of these biodata. Just like everyone else I am also looking for a beautiful life, full of growth and experiences with my partner , with whom I can be mentally aligned and I am taking my time because it’s for life and don’t want to rush into it. And for those of you who are curious – I am not gay nor bisexual. I absolutely love Foxnuts and my door knob is just a creative photo frame reminding me of two life-death experiences.”
In an interview, while talking about the negative trolls, he said,
I tried to understand the mindset of a ‘hater’, only to realize that they had based their assumptions on my interests in things like fashion, cooking, and the societal pressure of taking time to choose a life-partner.”
- Later, Pradhyuman met a girl named Ashima Chauhan at a party. They both became friends and soon started dating each other. In December 2021, the couple had a destination wedding at Udaipur, Rajasthan. In an interview, while talking about his marriage, he said,
Indian Matchmaking made me radically push my boundaries to understand the partner I wanted, it has given me the courage to put myself out of my comfort zone and clarify what I want in a marriage.”
- In 2022, Pradhyuman and his wife appeared in the second season of the Netflix series ‘Indian Matchmaking’ in which they shared their post-marriage experiences.
- In his leisure time, he loves cooking and doing water sports. He has tried scuba diving in various places like the Philippines, Egypt, Maldives, and Thailand.
- He is fluent in different languages like English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, and French.
- Pradhyuman is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties and events.
Pradhyuman Maloo in a party
|↑1||LinkedIn- Pradhyum Maloo|