Rijuta Ghosh Deb is an Indian content creator who is known for being Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone‘s doppelganger.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb was born on Monday, 28 October 1991 (age 31 years; as of 2022) in West Bengal, Kolkata. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She pursued a bachelor’s degree in arts at Calcutta University, Kolkata, a master’s degree in business administration at International Management Institute, Delhi, and a master’s degree in science at IAE Bordeaux, France.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 30-26-32
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about her family.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb with her parents
Rijuta got married to Aditya Deb on 2 May 2021 in a Bengali wedding at Shobhabazar Rajbari, Kolkata.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb with her husband on their wedding day
They got married to each other in April 2021 in court due to the lockdown restrictions amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
An Instagram story posted by Rijuta’s friend about her court marriage
Rijuta met Aditya through Facebook in 2013 and in 2016, they met each other in person. They remained best friends for a long time and got married in 2021.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb with Aditya Deb when they were dating each other
Rijuta is a Bengali.
Rijuta has six tattoos.
- A scorpion sign inked on the middle finger of the left hand.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb’s tattoo of scorpio sign on her finger
- The Kolkata coordinate inked on her forearm.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb’s tattoo of Kolkata coordinates on her forearm
- A lady with a flower inked on her forearm.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb’s tattoo on her forearm
- A world map on her wrist.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb’s world map tattoo on her wrist
- The word Infragilis inked on her wrist.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb’s tattoo on her wrist
- The word Muse inked on her rib.
Rijuta started her career in 2015 with a two months internship at ITC Limited, Kolkata. In June 2016, she started working as a Senior Marketing Consultant and Recruitment Consultant at Infocus Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kolkata. In February 2020, she switched her job and joined PwC India, Kolkata as a Senior Analyst. In May 2022, she held the position of a Senior Human Resources Consultant at NLB Services, Noida.
In an Instagram story, she said that she started the journey as a content creator by posting travel blogs. Later, she started posting fashion blogs. She further added that 90% of the time she does her job and 10% of the time she does blogging.
- Author: Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, Haruki Murakami
- Kajal: Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb eating sushi
- Her hobbies include travelling, trying different food, and painting.
- In an Instagram post, she said that she used to learn dance when she was a child.
- She had a boy-cut hairstyle when she was young.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb during her teenage years
- She has command over various languages including Bengali, English, Hindi, French and German.
- In 2022, Rijuta came to limelight when her fans shared some of her pictures in which she was resembling Deepika Padukone. Some of the Instagram users commented ‘Wow you look like Deepika,’ ‘for a sec there I thought it’s Deepika Padukone,’ ‘Is it Deepika twin?,’ ‘Deepika Padukone’s doppelganger,’ ‘Deepika Lite,’ and ‘Sasti copy of Deepika Padukone.’
A picture of Rijuta Ghosh Deb (right) camped with an image of Deepika Padukone (left)
- She often posts pictures of her drinking on social media.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb holding a glass of wine
- She is a passionate animal lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb expressing her love for dogs in an Instagram story