Shivam Mavi (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend, Cricket Career and More
Shivam Mavi is an Indian cricketer. He is an all-rounder (right-handed batsman and right-arm fast bowler) and plays Under-19 Cricket for India. He was seen playing for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2020. Shivam taught to play cricket under the leadership of coaches Phoolchand Sharma and Anureet Singh.
Birth & Early Life
Shivam Mavi was born on 26 November 1998 in Noida, Uttar Pradesh to a middle-class Gujarati family. His father Pankaj Mavi is a businessman. Shivam completed his early education from City Public School, Noida, after which he got a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from AL-Falah University, Faridabad.
|Real Name||Shivam Mavi|
|Date of Birth||26 November 1998|
|Age (as in 2020)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Known
Father : Pankaj Mavi (Businessman)
Brother : Not Available
|Address||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Shivam Mavi made his first-class debut from Uttar Pradesh team in Ranji Trophy on 1 November 2018. On his Ranji debut, Mavi performed brilliantly against Goa. He also took a hat-trick for Uttar Pradesh in the Vijay Hazare Trophy match against Saurashtra. Shivam made his debut in List A on 27 August 2018 with India A team in Quadrangular Series.
On December 2017, he was included in squad of Indian team for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup 2018. He was selected in the Indian team for the ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2018 in December 2018. In November 2019, in the ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2019, he was replaced in place of Arshdeep Singh because of injury.
Shivam was bought by the Kolkata Knight Riders team for IPL 2018 and he played his first Twenty20 match against Sunrisers Hyderabad on 14 April 2018.
Education Details and More
|School||City Public School, Noida|
|College||AL-Falah University, Faridabad|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|State Team||Uttar Pradesh|
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|First-class Debut||Uttar Pradesh v Goa (1 Nov 2018)|
|List A Debut||India A v South Africa A (27 Aug 2018)|
|T20s Debut||Kolkata Knight Riders v Sunrisers Hyderabad (14 April 2018)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Gymming and Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|IPL Auction Price||Kolkata Knight Riders (2020)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shivam Mavi
- Shivam Mavi was born and brought up in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- He made first-class debut from Uttar Pradesh in Ranji Trophy on 1 November 2018.
- He performed extremely well in Ranji Trophy 2018 for Uttar Pradesh.
- In December 2017, he become part of Indian team for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup 2018.
- He took a hat-trick for Uttar Pradesh in the Vijay Hazare Trophy match on the very first day.
- In December 2018, he was selected in the Indian team for the ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2019.
- He was bought for the Indian Premier League (IPL) by the Kolkata Knight Riders team in 2018.
- Shivam started his Twenty20 career with the Indian Premier League 2018.
- He appeared in the team of Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2020.
- He is a fitness freak and loves to workout everyday.
If you have more details about Shivam Mavi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
The post Shivam Mavi (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Biography & More appeared first on news4buffalo.com.