Age: 35 Years Hometown: Wangjing, Manipur Death Cause: Liver Disease
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 161 cm
in meters– 1.61 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1987|
|Date of Death||2 November 2022|
|Place of Death||Wangjing, Manipur|
|Age (at the time of death)||35 Years|
|Death Cause||Liver disease Gujarati News 18|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Wife/Spouse||Yumnam Ongbi Bembem Devi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suren Yumnam
- Suren Yumnam was an Indian singer who died on 2 November 2022 in Manipur due to liver disease.
- He started singing at a young age in Manipur and became very popular in India as well.
- He has sung various Manipuri songs including Ho Punshi (2019), Choirabi (2021), Sannashi Sannashi Laklo (2021), and Nang Yaodana Hingba Ngamloi (2021).
Poster of the song ‘Ho Punshi’
- He was suffering from liver-related problems for a long time and was admitted to RIMS Hospital, Manipur. His health got worst due to which he was later admitted to ILBS Hospital, Delhi for his treatment.
- Suren’s death was first confirmed by producer, Astique LA II. In the social media post, he wrote,
God is missing an angel with a great voice in Heaven. That’s why he took you so soon. It’s a great loss for the industry. We all tried our best, but fate was not on our side. May your soul rest in peace, brother Suren Yumnam.”
- After his death, singer Kailash Kher took to social media to express his condolence on his death and shared a video of Suren singing on death bed. He captioned the video,
Manipur’s beloved and famous singer Suren Yumnam, singing Allah Ke Bande on the hospital bed, breathed his last due to illness in Manipur yesterday and left for his heavenly abode. But left a message for all of us to live life with a smile.” Kailash Kher – Instagram
- Kailash also revealed that people in Manipur collected Rs. 58,51,270 for Suren’s treatment.
Suren Yumnam receiving monetary help from his fans
|↑1||Gujarati News 18|
|↑2||Kailash Kher – Instagram|