Yogi Adityanath Biography
By the way, every leader has his own phase in politics in which only he is discussed and perhaps at that time it does not even matter whether the topic of discussion is good or bad. However, there are some leaders on whom history is written, these days the personality of UP CM Yogi Adityanath is also coming out in the same way. Which is discussed without any issue and CM Yogi Adityanath is quite popular not only at the national level but also at the international level.
Although CM Yogi Adityanath has been in the news ever since he became the Chief Minister of UP, it is because no one would have ever imagined that a mahant wearing saffron form can ever become the CM of a state.
But CM Yogi Adityanath changed this thinking on the same day. When he stepped into politics. Although still very few people know many important and interesting things related to CM Yogi Adityanath. Let us tell you what the journey of Yogi Adityanath from a common man to a mahant and then to a CM has passed.
We know that Yogi Adityanath is an Indian priest and Hindu nationalist politician, who is the current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh since 26 March 2017. There is an image of Yogi Adityanath as a Hindutva firebrand. Yogi Adityanath has been a Member of Parliament since 1998 from the Gorakhpur Assembly. He is also the chief priest of Gorakhnath Math. Yogi Adityanath founded the Hindu Yuva Vahini, a youth organization, known for its involvement in communal violence.
Biography of Yogi Adityanath – Yogi Adityanath Biography
Yogi Adityanath may be the CM of UP today, but he was born on 5 June 1972 as Ajay Mohan Bisht in Panchar village, Pauri Garhwal in Uttar Pradesh (now Uttarakhand). Yogi Adityanath’s father Anand Bisht was working in the forest department.
Yogi Adityanath’s parents have seven children of which Yogi Adityanath is number five. Yogi Adityanath, after completing his BSc from Garhwal University, came to the shelter of Mahant Avaidyanath of Gorakhnath temple in UP.
Where he changed his outlook to see life and he took recluse life after taking education from Mahant. Later, after the death of Mahant Avaidyanath, Yogi Adityanath was made his successor.
He renounced his family at around 21 years of age to join the Ayodhya Ram Temple movement and became a disciple of Mahant Avyanath, the then High Priest of Gorakhnath Math. Subsequently, he was named ‘Yogi Adityanath’.
He was promoted to the post of Gorakhnath Mathematics Mahant or High Priest after the death of his teacher Mahant Aapinath on 12 September 2014. Although based in Gorakhpur after its establishment, Adityanath visited his ancestral village frequently, establishing a school there in 1998.
Yogi Adityanath career in politics – Yogi Adityanath political career
Yogi Adityanath was appointed as the head priest of Gorakhnath in 1994 and four years later he was elected to the lower house of the Indian Parliament. He was the youngest member in the 12th Lok Sabha. For five consecutive years, he has been elected to Parliament from Gorakhpur.
Yogi Adityanath later contested from Gorakhpur in 1998 at the age of 26 and was elected as an MP from Gorakhpur. CM Yogi Adityanath was the youngest MP to win elections at such a young age. After this, in the year 1999, he was again elected as Lok Sabha MP from Gorakhpur. After this, he won the Lok Sabha elections for the fifth time in the years 2004, 2009 and 2014 and became MP. After this, in 2017, at the age of 44, he was sworn in as the CM of UP.
Relations with BJP:
Initially Yogi Adityanath did not have a coherent relationship with the BJP. However, gradually everything became normal and he was visited by many BJP leaders in Gorakhpur. She was one of the BJP MPs in March 2010 who challenged the party whip on the Women’s Reservation Bill in Parliament.
After coming to power, he banned cow smuggling, tobacco, pan and gutka in government offices in Uttar Pradesh and formed anti-Romo squads in the state. In addition, the Uttar Pradesh police suspended more than 100 policemen.
Along with keeping the Chief Minister’s profile, he is looking after about 36 ministries including Home, Housing, Revenue, Food and Civil Supplies, Food Safety and Drug Administration, Stamps and Registry, Town and Country Planning Department, Economics and Statistics.
Important things related to CM Yogi Adityanath – Yogi Adityanath Fcts
- The real name of CM Yogi Adityanath is Ajay Singh Bisht.
- Yogi Adityanath was elected Member of Parliament from Gorakhpur in 1998. At that time, he was only 26 years old. Because of which he became the youngest MP.
- Yogi Adityanath has been elected Lok Sabha MP 5 times so far.
- Yogi Adityanath is also the third youngest CM Yogi Adityanath was sworn in as the CM of UP at the age of 44.
- Yogi Adityanath is the CM as well as the successor of Gorakhnath Temple. The position he got after the death of Mahant Avaidyanath in 2014.
- Yogi Adityanath founded the Hindu Yuva Vahini in 2002.
- Yogi Adityanath is famous worldwide for his staunch Hindu thinking. Yogi Adityanath is very much influenced by religion as a Mahant, which is also visible in his routine, temperament and diet.
- Yogi Adityanath takes only satvik food. Apart from this, he loves to feed and serve his cows in his cowshed.
- Yogi Adityanath is very confident in the worshiping lesson, he observes all the special fasts of Hinduism, Yogi Adityanath also keeps a nine-day fast in Navratras.
- Yogi Adityanath gets up every day at 3 to 4 am and first takes a bath and recites pooja and then starts his day.
Hope you find this post about ”Yogi Adityanath biography in Hindi” useful and inspiring. if you like this post then please share on Facebook & Whatsapp.
The post Yogi Adityanath Biography, Wiki, Age, Political Career appeared first on news4buffalo.com.